We believe that Pre-Kindergarten is a unique educational experience that deserves to be differentiated from the rest of a student’s elementary learning. This can be evidenced in the classroom environment, lesson plans, curriculum materials, and through thoughtfully designed instructional opportunities.
Leach Literacy strives to cultivate Pre-Kindergarten classrooms that are full of joy, wonder, and literacy rich learning. Our work is grounded in Developmentally Appropriate Practices and the TX PK Guidelines. We work with teachers every step of the way to elevate current practices through modeling, planning, and coaching services.
Professional Development Services
Current Instructional Practices/Program Audit
Curriculum Design and Development of PRE-K YAG
- PRE-K Guidelines Overview and Environmental Checklist
- Emergent Literacy (Reading and Writing) Best Practices Part 1
- Emergent Literacy (Reading and Writing) Best Practices Part 2
- Emergent Literacy (Small Groups) Best Practices
- Nurturing Social and Emotional Development Best Practices
- Environmental Checklist